Credentials plugin not saving new SSH credentials

Craig Rodrigues

Dec 8, 2017, 3:55:38 PM12/8/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I am trying to debug a Jenkins setup where it is not saving the credentials
for a new SSH connection.

I am using:

Jenkins 2.74
Credentials Plugin 2.1.16
SSH Credentials Plugin 1.13
SSH Plugin 2.5
SSH Slaves Plugin 1.22

I do the following:

Manage Jenkins -> Manage Nodes -> New Node

In the new node, I configure:

Launch method -> Launch slave agents via SSH

Next to Credentials, I click Add

I click on Jenkins Credentials Provider

In Add Credentials, I click on "SSH Username with Private Key"

I then enter the details for the SSH private key.

When I click on "Add", and then try to expand the credentials dropdown,
the new credential I added does not appear and I cannot select it.

I don't see any error messages in the UI,
nor do I see any error messages in the logs.

Any ideas?

HELP! :)

--
Craig