Welcome to Jenkins Health Advisor by CloudBees

Arnaud Héritier

Nov 25, 2019, 10:20:13 AM11/25/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

<headline>
If you want to sleep on both ears like my cat, just install Jenkins Health Advisor by CloudBees (she is trying to automate her food delivery process)
</headline>

When I joined CloudBees 4.5 years ago, a big motivation for me was to give back to the community as much as I got from it since I started to use Jenkins in 2007 (ok it was called H... at that time).

Today I feel that I am contributing greatly to this goal by announcing the availability of a new free (as in beer) service: Jenkins Health Advisor by Cloudbees

This service is available for everyone (with an instance >= 2.138.4).
Jenkins Health Advisor by Cloudbees is giving access through an analysis report to the database of know issues collected for years by the CloudBees Support team (several hundreds of probes and knowledge articles covering many domains from best practices to security or stability issues).
It's very easy to install (just install the plugin "Jenkins Health Advisor by CloudBees" from the Update Center and configure it).

I would like to thank all my coworkers from CloudBees in general and from the Support team especially who are contributing to it every day.

We really hope that this service will help you to keep healthy your Jenkins instances. Don't hesitate to contact us and share your feedbacks to improve as much as possible this service. You can reach us on a lot of community channels (Google group, Gitter, IRC,..) or alternatively on our dedicated support channel (advisor-support AT cloudbees DOT com).
If you come at DevOps World | Jenkins World 2019 in Lisbon next week come to meet the Support team who is behind this initiative on the "Ask the experts" booth (If you aren't yet registered and you are looking for a discount code, contact me, I can help you)

Cheers,

-----
Arnaud Héritier
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Arnaud Héritier

Dec 5, 2019, 5:38:50 AM12/5/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

  We created a survey to get your feedbacks (it's a very short one) : https://forms.gle/nEwW28GihNJQSTDPA
  This survey is anonymous thus if you have an issue to report and you want to have us investigating it is better to track it as Jira issue (our component is cloudbees-jenkins-advisor-plugin) or just to contact us on this mailing list.

Cheers,