Jenkins failing

Vikas Mishra

Feb 16, 2021, 9:03:38 AM2/16/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am very new to this. I have created an API using docker with python and python/Flask on ubuntu 20.04 LTS system. I have built two containers for development and tetsing. Now I want to deploy it on CI/CD pipeline jenkins but its failing again and again.

The below is my github repository which I am using:-

I am getting the attached error message each time.

I have tried to fix it with .bash_profile file so I can change the home directory but its not working.

May you please help me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Vikas Kumar Mishra
9910193220
IMG-20210214-WA0012.jpeg

Arnaud bourree

Feb 16, 2021, 3:51:48 PM2/16/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
You're running on Windows and your docker-machine or equivalent share only user home.
My two cents: if you want to do Linux jobs, use Linux not Windows.

Regards,

Arnaud

Vikas Mishra

Feb 16, 2021, 10:44:08 PM2/16/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arnaud,

I am using linux OS only (ubuntu 20.04).

Regards
Vikas

Arnaud bourree

Feb 17, 2021, 1:30:49 AM2/17/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
So your docker runs in a vm, not directly in Ubuntu, doesn't it?

Regards,

Arnaud