There are users who are still using a legacy API token.

Kari Cowan

Oct 9, 2020, 5:38:56 PM10/9/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Jenkins keeps alerting me that "There are users who are still using a legacy API token." - I look at the list and it's one user - "unknown" - I revoke the token but it keeps coming back.

Anyone run into this before, and can suggest how I might address it?

There are users who are still using a legacy API token. That system is not as secure as the new one because it stores the token in a recoverable manner on the disk.
See list of impacted users.
User IDUser full nameToken nameDays since creation# of usesDays since last useFresh token? Recent token?
unknownunknownLegacy TokenUnknown0Never usedNo fresh tokenNo recently used token