Support for my jenkins.io account

Andrea Matera

Feb 26, 2021, 10:42:14 AM2/26/21
to Jenkins Users
Hi all,
can someone help me to recover my account "andre...@gmail.com" in order to login to https://issues.jenkins.io/ and contribute to it?

Thanks a lot,
Andrea

Mark Waite

Feb 27, 2021, 12:04:16 AM2/27/21
to Jenkins Users
I've asked the accounts app to send you a password reset.  If you have not received it within 18 hours, please let me know and we'll investigate further.

Thanks
Mark Waite

Andrea Matera

Mar 1, 2021, 2:56:06 AM3/1/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I have not received any email. Can you please verify?

Thanks,
Andrea Matera

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CAO49JtGcwZgYiLCuemGC1QJ70RBcr4cWGtBYH1VTh4tYZk7CZg%40mail.gmail.com.

Mark Waite

Mar 2, 2021, 10:11:29 PM3/2/21
to Jenkins Users
I replied to you privately with more information.  Let me know if that does not resolve the issue.

Andrea Matera

Mar 3, 2021, 1:12:28 AM3/3/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

"Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again." :(

Andrea Matera

Mark Waite

Mar 3, 2021, 6:42:32 PM3/3/21
to Jenkins Users
I confirmed that the reset information I sent you privately did not work when I attempted to use it a few minutes ago.  Sorry about that.  No idea why it did not work.

I've performed the reset again and have confirmed that the information I sent you is now correct.  I was able to login to issues.jenkins.io as you after I fixed my earlier mistake.

Let me know whether it works for you now.

Andrea Matera

Mar 4, 2021, 1:20:00 AM3/4/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
No sorry, still doesn't work with my email and password you provided me.
Andrea Matera