[Jenkins World 2018] - Graders wanted

Alyssa Tong

Apr 13, 2018, 12:09:17 PM4/13/18
to Jenkins Dev, jenkinsci-users
Hello,

I am looking for additional graders to join the Jenkins World (JW) review committee to help grade Jenkins World 2018 SF & EU proposals.

Time commitment expected:
  • JW SF: 137 Jenkins submissions.
  • JW EU: 76 Jenkins submissions at the moment but most likely will increase after close of CFP this Sunday.
What you get:
  • Pix, bio on the Committee webpage (part of JW website)
  • JW swag
  • Free conference ticket to JW
Criteria:
  • You love to read and has a keen mind for the latest and greatest, trendy technical topics
Pls respond to this thread if you're interested.

BR,
alyssa

Michael Pailloncy

Apr 13, 2018, 2:47:03 PM4/13/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, jenkinsci-users
Hi Alyssa,

I would be very happy to help.

Cheers
Michaël

Adrien Lecharpentier

Apr 13, 2018, 3:17:41 PM4/13/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to help as well. I submitted a subject to the French CFP, I don't know if that makes me inadmissible for the review.

-- Adrien

Le ven. 13 avr. 2018 à 20:46, Michael Pailloncy <michael....@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi Alyssa,

I would be very happy to help.