Jenkins User Conference 2015 - Save the Date

Alyssa Tong

Mar 3, 2015, 2:55:12 AM3/3/15
to jenkinsci-users, Jenkins Dev, eve...@lists.jenkins-ci.org
Hi All,

Just a couple of announcements for JUC 2015. Planning is well underway and we've made some big changes - JUC will be a 2 days with event this year:

1) SAVE THE DATE:

2) We are still in the CFP process, however the deadline is approaching quickly..March 8 is the deadline for JUC Washington DC and London.

3) Not submitting a talk? but know of someone who's an amazing speaker? Let us know who and we'll personally reach out to that person. Just reply to this email.

4) Other ways to support the Jenkins community is by being a JUC sponsor. Last year's sponsorship opportunities got snatched up really fast..don't miss out!

Thanks!

alyssa