[ANN]: Ask the Experts Booth at Jenkins World

Alyssa Tong

Aug 25, 2016, 12:05:27 PM8/25/16
to jenkinsci-users

Hello,

The event team is organizing the Open Source Hub at Jenkins World 2016. So far I have secured the following people to be in the booth to interact with the attendees. I'm really proud of this list that includes many significant contributors, JAM leads, board members. This has always been a popular part of the show, so I expect it to be quite busy this year, too.

If you are coming to the event, please stop by, say hello, ask questions, pickup stickers, take pictures, etc.

If you are an active member of the Jenkins community and/or a contributor, please consider being a part of this. This is a great opportunity to talk to users and bond with other contributors.

Looking forward to meeting you at the conference.

BR,

Alyssa

Alyssa Tong

Oct 18, 2016, 9:39:55 PM10/18/16
to jenkinsci-users
Hello,

Thank you to everyone who came out to Jenkins World and visited the Open Source Hub. I was really happy to see so much interactions and technical questions being addressed. Hopefully visitors found it helpful.

For anyone interested, the Jenkins World presentations and videos are now available HERE.

BR,
alyssa

Martin d'Anjou

Oct 19, 2016, 7:10:27 PM10/19/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi Alyssa,

Do you know where to find the GSoC lightning talk #2 (right after Oleg, by Alex?)

Thanks,
Martin

Alyssa Tong

Oct 20, 2016, 9:02:40 PM10/20/16
to jenkinsci-users, Martin d'Anjou
Hi Martin,

Slides are HERE. It looks like the video is missing, I'm looking into this. Will get back to you as soon as I have info.

thnx
alyssa

Alyssa Tong

Oct 24, 2016, 12:08:59 PM10/24/16