scriptler - dependencies with grab/grape?

Guy Matz

Sep 28, 2016, 2:01:28 PM9/28/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello!  Does anyone know if it's possible to grab dependencies within a scriptler script?  Any advice out there?

Thanks!!

Daniel Serodio

Sep 29, 2016, 2:33:51 PM9/29/16
to Jenkins Users
AFAIK it's not possible. I tried it with both Scriptler and the Script Console (/script URL) and got an "unable to resolve class groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilder" error (HTTPBuilder is the class I imported via Grab).

If I try to run it using the "groovysh" option of jenkins-cli, I get: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ivy/core/module/descriptor/DefaultModuleDescriptor

I guess Jenkins' Groovy doesn't include the libraries necessary to use Grab/Grape.

Please let us know if you manage to make it work.

Regards,
Daniel Serodio