Kubernetes plugin

Richard Bywater

Mar 22, 2021, 4:27:52 AM3/22/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I was just looking at JENKINS-64778 which regarded a request in the Kubernetes plugin and noted one of the comments was "we are no longer actively maintaining this plugin"

Just wondering about whether this is because there is another plugin that is now instead favoured to be used or was that just a comment about the one particular maintainer but the plugin itself is still being maintained?

We are just starting to implement a solution that will be using the Kubernetes plugin so if it's going to break in the near future would be good to know :)

Thanks
Richard.

Carlos Sanchez

Mar 22, 2021, 10:04:53 AM3/22/21
to Jenkins Users
I think Guillermo confused the plugin referenced, as he was maintainer of the kubernetes-ci-plugin, which I guess is the one no longer maintained.

Richard Bywater

Mar 22, 2021, 1:27:13 PM3/22/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Ah right gotcha. That makes me feel a little more at ease.

Thanks!
Richard