Link to deployment: Maven Deployment Linker or alternative?

Nick Stolwijk

Nov 28, 2019, 3:51:37 AM11/28/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a question about creating links to the deployed artifacts in our freestyle Maven build. We used to use the Maven Deployment Linker[1] but due to a few issues with it (support for maven 3.5.2 [2] and HTML escaped[3]) it is no longer really usable.

Are there alternatives to this plugin or is there any chance that those issues will be fixed?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell