An error occurred during installation: No such plugin: cloudbees-folder

江南

Mar 12, 2018, 7:43:11 AM3/12/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have got Jenkins version 2.108

Steps:

  1. I downloaded Weekly support Jenkins-2.108
  2. I installed the Jenkins via Jenkins.msi
  3. When the initial http://localhost:8080/ opened it asked me to unlock Jenkins so I did that.
  4. Then it asked me to Install Suggested Plugins but is giving me the error:
    An error occurred during installation: No such plugin: cloudbees-folder
  5. I tried Select Plugins to Install but I'm getting the same error.
  6. I closed the Jenkins URL then went to Command Line cd into Jenkins folder and typed java -jar jenkins.war
  7. Then I can see the red error messages in my command line:
Mar 07, 2018 12:05:54 PM winstone.Logger logInternal
SEVERE: Container startup failed
java.io.IOException: Failed to start Jetty
        at winstone.Launcher.<init>(Launcher.java:156)
        at winstone.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:354)
        at Main._main(Main.java:309)
        at Main.main(Main.java:132)
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(ServerConnector.java:29
8)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector.doStart(AbstractNet
workConnector.java:80)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.doStart(ServerConnector.java
:236)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLife
Cycle.java:68)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:431)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLife
Cycle.java:68)
        at winstone.Launcher.<init>(Launcher.java:154)
        ... 7 more

I have tried use different port 8081 but I'm still getting the same issue. Please help

Thanks

jine...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2019, 12:48:40 PM2/28/19
to Jenkins Users
Had the same problem but solved.
Just remember the necessary plugins and uncheck all of them.
install and then you can get access to.
Later on, you can install those plugins.
Thanks