Release notes for Blue Ocean 1.4??

Thiago Carvalho D Avila

Jan 24, 2018, 1:28:42 PM1/24/18
to Jenkinsci Users
It was updated on Jenkins since January 17, but I didn't see any news, release notes or changes in documentation. The roadmap still shows some things are "expected" in 1.4. Is there any information at all?

I've seen on https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Blue+Ocean+Plugin there are some JIRA itens as changelog, but the description of them also doesn't work.

Tks.
-

"Esta mensagem do SERVIÇO FEDERAL DE PROCESSAMENTO DE DADOS (SERPRO), empresa pública federal regida pelo disposto na Lei Federal nº 5.615, é enviada exclusivamente a seu destinatário e pode conter informações confidenciais, protegidas por sigilo profissional. Sua utilização desautorizada é ilegal e sujeita o infrator às penas da lei. Se você a recebeu indevidamente, queira, por gentileza, reenviá-la ao emitente, esclarecendo o equívoco."

"This message from SERVIÇO FEDERAL DE PROCESSAMENTO DE DADOS (SERPRO) -- a government company established under Brazilian law (5.615/70) -- is directed exclusively to its addressee and may contain confidential data, protected under professional secrecy rules. Its unauthorized use is illegal and may subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you're not the addressee, please send it back, elucidating the failure."

David Aldrich

Jan 25, 2018, 7:06:43 AM1/25/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

It seems that the JIRA -> Confluence application link is broken, so the JIRA links don’t work.

Does anyone know where we should report this?

David

Daniel Beck

Jan 25, 2018, 7:45:33 AM1/25/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 25. Jan 2018, at 13:06, David Aldrich <David....@EMEA.NEC.COM> wrote:
>
> It seems that the JIRA -> Confluence application link is broken, so the JIRA links don’t work.
>
> Does anyone know where we should report this?

The Jira links are known to be broken due to the caching layer in front on Confluence (uncached page access works). You can still click them, but it just won't show the summary.

David Aldrich

Jan 25, 2018, 8:03:50 AM1/25/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> The Jira links are known to be broken due to the caching layer in front on

> Confluence (uncached page access works). You can still click them, but it just

> won't show the summary.

This does make release notes very hard to read. The Blue Ocean 1.4.0 change log has many issues and there is no text to help identify which ones may be interesting.

Reinhold Füreder

Jan 25, 2018, 8:27:33 AM1/25/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

I am with David and dare to stress that problem too…

(sorry for being cheeky)