Extended choice parameters plugin and template engine

Éric

Nov 12, 2019, 11:51:04 AM11/12/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Il trying to configure a build with extended choice parameters plugin using a groovy script to generate the JSON schema for the jsonEditor it embeds.
My setup is using an enumSource with a filter expression where I would like to use some "macro" replacement provided by a powerful js template engine.
I saw that jsonEditor component can bé configured with a specific template engine. It autodetect the template engines at its init phase and might support a lot of them:

However the jsonEditor component does not find a
--
Éric

Éric

Nov 12, 2019, 12:57:34 PM11/12/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
(sorry the previous message was truncated)

Hello,
I'm trying to configure a build with extended choice parameters plugin using a groovy script to generate the JSON schema for the jsonEditor it embeds.

My setup is using an enumSource with a filter expression where I would like to use some "macro" replacement provided by a powerful js template engine.
I read that jsonEditor component can be configured with a specific template engine. It autodetects the template engines during its init phase and might support a lot of them: ejs, mustache, swig, handlebars, ... (see https://github.com/json-editor/json-editor/blob/master/README.md)

However the jsonEditor component does not find a template engine other than the default and I don't find a way to add another template engine into the HTML page generated by Jenkins.

Do you know how to do that and leverage the full power of jsonEditor in Jenkins ?

Thanks in advance.
Éric