Multiple users creating and managing their own jobs.

Artur Szostak

May 18, 2017, 10:51:38 AM5/18/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Using the Role-based Access Control plugin, how should I configure Jenkins to allow for the following use case:
I have users U1 .. Un where n is some large number. I want to allow each user to be able to create, configure and delete her/his own jobs, but I do not want them to be able to modify or delete jobs created by anyone else. Thus, for example, U1 should be able to create and configure job A, U2 should be able to create and configure jobs B. But U2 should not be able to change or delete A and U1 should not be able to change or delete B.
How does one configure these access rights?

Kind regards.

Artur