Jenkins - SoapUI integration

AnuR

May 18, 2018, 4:59:55 AM5/18/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi

Am new to Jenkins and am trying to execute a windows command line to execute my SoapUI test cases.
I just downloaded and installed Jenkins on my machine and created a new Jenkins free style project and provided my command (the command line execution path from SOAPUI)  in Build path.

when I run the build, am facing the following error..

Building in workspace C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\test
[test] $ cmd /c call C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\jenkins6336379742679076732.bat

C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\test>"C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.3.0\bin\testrunner.bat -sTestSuite 1 -RTestSuite Report -EDefault environment C:\Users\user\Desktop\Prefill-QA.xml
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\test>exit 123
Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

I tried googling and could find no solution. Can someone please help me fixing this.

yotam...@endocode.com

May 18, 2018, 5:22:41 AM5/18/18
to Jenkins Users
You might be missing a closing " after the testrunner.bat file name?
"filename.bat" -arg 1 -arg 2