Directory does not exist while compilling just through Jenkins

Fábio Cabrita

Mar 12, 2018, 10:35:33 AM3/12/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

I am trying to compile one repo with a jenkinsfile from a remote git, when a change is detected, but while it tries to compile I receive this error:

:: error: (1180) directory "dist/default/production" does not exist

And I really dont know why, since I am able to compile manually in this system, and while it is compiling it creates new folders and files during compilation.

In jenkins there is no sign of new folders, I have already double checked at jenkins home directory.

Do you know what can be the source of this problem?

Thanks!
Message has been deleted

Fábio Cabrita

Mar 13, 2018, 6:30:38 AM3/13/18
to Jenkins Users

This is the pipeline configuration that is being used: