workflow

Renato Goncalves (rengonca)

Dec 1, 2019, 12:41:23 PM12/1/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hello guys, do you have any workflow that shows how JIRA approvals will play in the process, how attributing changes back to approved JIRA tickets, and how the Jenkins pipeline can align with maintenance windows as limited regional/global deployments?

Baptiste Mathus

Dec 2, 2019, 6:18:39 AM12/2/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Like I told you on IRC, you need IMO to provide (much) more details about what you're trying to accomplish.

"JIRA approvals" or "attributing changes back to approved JIRA tickets" does not mean something to me, but I'm using JIRA every day.

Thanks