after new Jenkins update, unable to Save Test Aggregate jobs

webde...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2021, 3:36:02 PM3/31/21
to Jenkins Users
Hey, all. My team updated our development server on Friday to 2.277.1 and ever since then, when I attempt to Save a job pertaining to the Test Results Aggregator, I can't. When I add information to fields within the job and then attempt to navigate away from the job, I get the alert informing me that my work will not be saved. It's like the job knows I've made a change, but is refusing to allow me to save the change. Any advice?

Mark Waite

Mar 31, 2021, 5:10:19 PM3/31/21
to Jenkins Users
Refer to the Jenkins 2.277.1 upgrade guide.  You likely have one or more plugins that have not been updated to support the configuration form modernization ("tables to divs").  Instructions for identifying the specific plugins are in the tables to divs migration guide.  If those instructions are insufficient, then you can open an issue with the details listed in "reporting an issue".

You can also review the list of plugins with known issues related to configuration form modernization.

You can also review the Jenkins Online Meetup that reviewed Jenkins 2.277.1 in more detail.

Mark Waite