Does Jira Steps Plugin Work With Jira Cloud?

Mark Bretl

Apr 15, 2019, 12:48:22 PM4/15/19
to Jenkins Users
Environment:
Jenkins 2.164.2
Jira Plugin 3.0.6
Jira Steps plugin 1.4.5

Hi,

I am trying to configure a JIRA site for the Jira Steps plugin and unable to get it working with Jira Cloud. Using the test connection feature, I get 401 error saying unauthorized. I have successfully configured the Jira site on the pipeline which is used by the Jira plugin, however, the Jira steps plugin uses a different configuration which does not work.

Has anyone been successful with creating a Jira Site with Jira Cloud? Or is there someway to use the Jira Site from the Jira plugin in Jira Steps plugin?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

--Mark

Group FiO

Aug 19, 2019, 3:55:50 PM8/19/19
to Jenkins Users
HI Mark,

Use API instead of password in JIRA steps. Then try you will able to login in to JIRA.

Cheers
Naren.A