How one can download or flash firmware code into Renesas micro-controller through Jenkins ?

Skip to the first unread message

Dharampreet Singh

3 Mar 2017, 05:30:3103/03/2017
to Jenkins Users
How we can download or flash firmware code into Renesas micro-controller through Jenkins

Slide

3 Mar 2017, 10:23:3703/03/2017
to Jenkins Users

If you can do it from the command line, then that is how you do it from Jenkins. Your use case is pretty specialized, so you will most likely just have to try some things out and ask specific questions about Jenkins itself.