Where does the JUnit plugin save results?

Visto 21 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Nestor Torres

no leída,
1 abr 2016, 18:37:541/4/16
a Jenkins Users
Context:
I'm working with a (suse-based) linux VM that has jenkins 1.644-1.2 installed.

What:
Where does the JUnit plugin save results? What I'm referring to is the graph of "Test Results Trend." I looked through the source code for a while but found nothing.

Why:
I want to delete one errant build from the results, because deleting the build from jenkins didn't remove the result from the graph.

Thanks!

Markus Axelsson

no leída,
9 ago 2016, 8:38:419/8/16
a Jenkins Users
I to have the same question so I'm bumping this thread.

When I look at the graph of Test Results Trend I see e.g 140 tests (#101):

But when I click on that build in the graph I am taken to the test result page where it instead says 161 tests.

So it seems as the graphs does load all data.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos