Unlock Jenkins Error - HTTP ERROR 404 - New Bee

websphere automation

Aug 20, 2016, 9:32:12 AM8/20/16
to Jenkins Users
Hello All,

I am new to Jenkins and I have installed jenkins on Centos using rpm  , it comes up fine and start.

I am able to access jenkins console for first time . http://localhost:8080/jenkins but the first steps looks like to unlock jenkins

Unlock Jenkins

To ensure Jenkins is securely set up by the administrator, a password has been written to the log (not sure where to find it?) and this file on the server:

/var/lib/jenkins/secrets/initialAdminPassword

Please copy the password from either location and paste it below.

Daniel Beck

Aug 20, 2016, 9:47:35 AM8/20/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
The URL you want to access is http://localhost:8080
> Powered by Jetty://

Naresh Manojari

May 25, 2018, 12:38:12 PM5/25/18
to Jenkins Users
Did you find the solution.even am facing the same situation