Email extension setting

Christophe Nicolas

May 20, 2020, 4:17:03 PM5/20/20
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

I am using the email extension to send message to different group of people  (dev or tech) and different language.
Actually I have 6 different triggers, each one with 3 to 10 emails.
I have 3 projects configured the same way.
My problem is to change an email (because the person is gone or there is a new person) I have to go through the 3 projects
I would like to know if there is a way to get the list of email from a file (or files) that would be common to all project so
I would have to do only a change in one place to update all the project

Thank you for your help