[Event]: Bugs wanted

Alyssa Tong

Nov 1, 2017, 4:31:03 PM11/1/17
to jenkinsci-users
Hi All,

Out of sheer fun, plus getting a bug fixed, Stephen Connolly has signed up to do a live bug fix at the upcoming Jenkins Online Meetup, he will attempt to do this in 20 minutes.  With that said, I am looking for bug suggestions.  Stephen will vet the suggested bugs and pick 1 (one) that he will fix.

Pls send me your bug suggestions by this Friday, 3rd Nov 8am PT and plan to watch it go down live next Tuesday, 7 Nov @ 8am PT

Thanks,
alyssa

Daniel Beck

Nov 1, 2017, 5:12:29 PM11/1/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 1. Nov 2017, at 21:30, Alyssa Tong <alyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Pls send me your bug suggestions by this Friday, 3rd Nov 8am PT and plan to watch it go down live next Tuesday, 7 Nov @ 8am PT

JENKINS-45927
JENKINS-34337
JENKINS-44972
JENKINS-18992 isn't quite a bug, but close to it, given lazy build loading.

Stephen Connolly

Nov 1, 2017, 5:28:42 PM11/1/17
On 1 November 2017 at 13:30, Alyssa Tong <alyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Out of sheer fun, plus getting a bug fixed, Stephen Connolly has signed up to do a live bug fix at the upcoming Jenkins Online Meetup, he will attempt to do this in 20 minutes.  With that said, I am looking for bug suggestions.  Stephen will vet the suggested bugs and pick 1 (one) that he will fix.

Attempt to fix.

I'm looking for a bug that I think I have about 50% chance of actually fixing in the time window.

The idea being to share how I tackle the issue of bug fixing rather than just fixing a bug.

So we want something interesting, but not too interesting... the goldilocks of bugs if you will!