Gerrit Trigger plugin - next release?

Adam Romanek

Nov 18, 2020, 6:47:50 AM11/18/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I'm interested in a new release of Gerrit Trigger plugin which should include a really import fix for an issue I'm seeing in our Jenkins installation.

Is there any way to request such a release?

Best regards,
Adam Romanek

Victor Martinez

Nov 18, 2020, 11:48:15 AM11/18/20
to Jenkins Users
I don't know when it might happen, but if you need the latest version from the master branch, and you don't wanna create the package from scratch, then you could fetch the plugin from https://ci.jenkins.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/Plugins%2Fgerrit-trigger-plugin/detail/master/117/artifacts

Adam Romanek

Nov 20, 2020, 4:09:15 AM11/20/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Victor, I might try that before the plugin gets a proper official release.

Best,
Adam