Logging for dependency-track-plugin

benny....@googlemail.com

Oct 13, 2020, 8:30:08 AM10/13/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to integrate the dependency-track-plugin in our jenkins environment.
The dependencyTrackPublisher build step is failing to upload the json file to the dependency track server. In the build log it only says "hudson.AbortException: Dependency Track server upload failed" which does not offer that much of information.

I added a logger in jenkins, the logger is "org.jenkinsci.plugins.DependencyTrack" and the priority is "ALL". The logger is the same as the package for the dependency track plugin source code. However this logger does not log anything at all.

How can I see the logs of the plugin to examine the problem?

Thanks and best regards
Benny