Pipeline: Global Library added to revisions

Sverre Moe

Oct 6, 2017, 2:14:23 AM10/6/17
to Jenkins Users
We have been using Global Pipeline Libraries stored at the jenkins server in workflowLibs directory. Now I have moved this repository to our remote git server and added the library in Jenkins configuration.

I have checked "Load implicitly" and unchecked "Include @Library changes in job recent changes". Would the latter only exclude the library from the build changes? I would also like it to exclude from the build revisions.

I am getting for each build two revisions listed, one for the library and the other the actual changes for the build.
This has confused some users of our Jenkins when they see two git revision hashes.

I have for the global library choosen retrieval method Modern SCM Git. If there is now way to prevent this perhaps I should register a feature request for it.