Android SDK: Does not appear to be a valid directory

Bhavdip Pathar

May 26, 2017, 8:15:25 AM5/26/17
to Jenkins Users
I have no idea about how to solve it. I had spent last 2 days on it. My problem is Jenkins could not able to find my custom Android SDK Location. My custom location is
/home/bhavdip/Documents/AndroidSdk
I have tried everything starts from 1. Environment variable 2. Default ANDROID_HOME. 3. Give the full permission to ANDROID home directory. 4. Full access to root and my user to android sdk directory.

But I build the project ten times but every time getting the below error in Jenkins console.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
> The SDK directory '/home/bhavdip/Documents/AndroidSdk' does not exist.

Any help will appreciate. Thank you

Daniel Beck

May 26, 2017, 11:57:20 AM5/26/17
to Jenkins Users