jenkinsfile gdsl for intellij not working

red 888

Sep 12, 2017, 8:51:33 PM9/12/17
to Jenkins Users
followed the instructions and this article:

But the dsl is not working. Made sure it was in src which I marked as a source root. I got the message to Activate Back in Intellij and clicked it but even after doing that for jenkinsfile-isms like "echo" or "powershell" it says "cannot resolve symbol"

Also more alarming I see this for my pipeline block I have in one of my shared libraries:

My JAVA_HOME is set correctly, I'm not sure where else to look. I'm not even sure what this error means

red 888

Sep 12, 2017, 9:02:14 PM9/12/17
to Jenkins Users
OK so I created a brand new groovy project and added my files to it and now it seems be resolving jenkinsfile stuff, BUT it still doesn't like "pipeline" and is still saying it "cannot be applied to '(groovy.lang.Closure)'

Sean Riley

Oct 13, 2017, 2:05:54 PM10/13/17
to Jenkins Users
I have the same issue.  It doesn't recognize pipeline as a closure.