How to do "Shared Library Documentation"?

thomas....@teamaol.com

Apr 20, 2017, 6:53:02 AM4/20/17
to Jenkins Users
Using an own repository with Groovy code following the structure

I see how I can provide documentation (see foo.txt there) ...
...using HTML inside the .txt ....

However - also mentioned there - I can see the documentation
in the global variable reference only when the pipeline run has
been successful.

Is there no other way to provide documentation for somebody
who would like to build up documentation?

Where do I see documentation for classes I write under src?

Is there sombody who can provide a example project for a Groovy
shared library doing also such documentation?

Kind Regards,
Thomas