Artifactory plugin usage

Ginga, Dick

Jun 23, 2016, 3:31:33 PM6/23/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

I am trying to download libraries from Artifactory using a Property. My Property is LATEST. It is equal to 1 for a particular set of libraries.

The help for the plugin field is below. What is the actual syntax of RED/BOLD?

I have tried (the * field is a build number and I have artifacts from builds 7, 8 and 10)

CommonCS:PKI/Test/Windows/Mainline/1.0.0/*/*.lib;LATEST=1

Which gets me all the libraries in all the builds that have been checked in

CommonCS:PKI/Test/Windows/Mainline/1.0.0/*/*.lib;LATEST+=1

Which gets me:

13:59:51 Downloading 'http://dilithium.perkinelmer.net:8081/artifactory/CommonCS/PKI/Test/Windows/Mainline/1.0.0/10/lib_cc.lib;LATEST+=1' ...
14:00:07 Successfully downloaded 'http://dilithium.perkinelmer.net:8081/artifactory/CommonCS/PKI/Test/Windows/Mainline/1.0.0/10/lib_cc.lib;LATEST+=1' to 'c:\builds\workspace\Retrieve-from-artifactory\10\lib_cc.lib'
14:00:07 ERROR: Unable to find http://dilithium.perkinelmer.net:8081/artifactory/CommonCS/PKI/Test/Windows/Mainline/1.0.0/8/Blowfish.lib;LATEST+=1
14:00:07 java.io.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find http://dilithium.perkinelmer.net:8081/artifactory/CommonCS/PKI/Test/Windows/Mainline/1.0.0/8/Blowfish.lib;LATEST+=1

New line or comma separated references to other artifacts that this build should use as dependencies.
Each reference is specified in the format of:
repo_key:path_pattern[;
props=val1,val2[;prop2+=val3][@build_name#build_number][=>target_dir], where:
repo_key - A key of the Artifactory repository that contains the dependencies (may contain the * and the ? wildcards).
path_pattern - An Ant-like pattern of the dependencies path within the Artifactory (may contain the * and the ? wildcards).
For example: repo-key:dir/*/bob/*.zip (** wilcards are supported only if you combine with matrix params)
Artifacts can be downloaded conditionally based on their property values in Artifactory.
For example, to download all zip files marked as production ready: repo-key:dir/*/bob/*.zip;status+=prod.
For more details see the plug-in's
documentation.
build_name - The name of the build that was published to Artifactory, of which dependencies should be resolved.
build_number - A specific build run number. Can be LATEST to depend on the latest build run, or LAST_RELEASE to depend on the latest build with a "release" status.
For example: repo-key:dir/**/bob/*.zip@myBuild#LATEST
target_dir - An optional target directory to where resolved dependencies will be downloaded.
By default dependencies will be downloaded to a path under the build workspace.
For example: repo-key:*.zip=>winFiles, repo-key:unix/distro.tgz=>linuxFiles, where winFiles and linuxFiles are target directories.
Target directories can either be absolute or relative to the working directory.
Use =!> instead of => to delete any locally found files which are not downloaded from Artifactory.
Pattern value can take environment variables. For example: repo-key/*.xml=>${BUILD_ID}-${BUILD_NUMBER}

Dick Ginga, Informatics R&D

PerkinElmer Inc. | For the Better
HUMAN HEALTH | ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
940 Winter Street, Waltham MA 02451