Running multiple build steps in a single job

Rohit Sharma

Jun 4, 2015, 11:41:32 AM6/4/15
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I need ti run multiple build steps in  a single job on condition basis i.e. if the first build step fails or if there is some error in first build step then the changes should be rolled back. Is this possible with any plugin in jenkins.

Thanks

Ginga, Dick

Jun 4, 2015, 11:45:04 AM6/4/15
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

You must add the Any Build Step plugin which lets you run any Build step as a Post build step.

  • Use publishers as a Build Step (via the Conditional BuildStep Plugin)
  • Use builders during the Post-build Actions (via the Flexible Publish Plugin)
  • Adds a global configuration option for the Flexible Publish and Conditional BuildStep Plugins to enable all build steps to be made available to them.

One of the conditions is “Current Build Status”

Rohit Sharma

Jun 5, 2015, 6:57:40 AM6/5/15
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I tried the conditional build step plugin but it is not marking the build as failure if the condition got failed.

Thanks
Rohit

Eric Pyle