Bitbucket Branch Source URI

Andrew Spiers

Jan 9, 2018, 2:17:36 AM1/9/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi, I'm trying to use the Bitbucket Branch Source plugin to scan for jobs in a bitbucket server instance.
For the life of me I can't see where to add the URL for the Bitbucket Server instance.
The new job / new item configuration window does not look much like the screenshots on the User Guide [1].
Where are you meant to fill in the URL?

Many thanks!

Stephen Connolly

Jan 9, 2018, 2:41:56 AM1/9/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Define the list of servers in the global config. Once you have more than one server then a drop-down will appear to allow selecting

Sent from my phone

Andrew Spiers

Jan 9, 2018, 5:57:56 PM1/9/18
to Jenkins Users