touble with push hook from github enterprise

Watrous, Daniel

Oct 13, 2016, 11:30:43 AM10/13/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’m using github enterprise (GHE) and Jenkins 2.17. I have a working parameterized pipeline. Now I’m interested in having that run every time code is pushed to GHE. I have the GHE side setup to send a push notification.

The green checkmark seems to suggest that GHE can successfully post the event to Jenkins.

I have checked the box to have the build trigger when a change is pushed.

Hook for repo it-cloud-services/cloud-portal-automation-api on github.hpe.com failed to be registered or were removed. More info can be found on global manage page. This message will be dismissed if Jenkins receives a PING event from repo or repo will be ignored in global configuration.

I can’t find much information on this error and I’m not sure where to go next. Any ideas to help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Daniel

Victor Martinez

Oct 14, 2016, 5:05:35 AM10/14/16
to Jenkins Users, daniel.t...@hpe.com
Hi Daniel,

You can see what's going on if you go to the Manage page -> GitHub Hooks Problems page

Cheers