java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No such DSL method 'withKubeConfig' found among steps [approveReceivedEvent,

anilkumar panditi

Dec 17, 2020, 10:50:25 AM12/17/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi,
My Pipeline is failing with below error.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No such DSL method 'withKubeConfig' found among steps [approveReceivedEvent, approveRequestedEvent, archive, bat, build, catchError, checkout, container, containerLog, createEvent, deleteDir, dir, dockerFingerprintFrom, dockerFingerprintRun, echo, emailext, emailextrecipients, envVarsForTool, error, fileExists, findBuildScans, getContext, git, input, isUnix, jiraComment, jiraIssueSelector, jiraSearch, junit, kubernetesApply, kubernetesDeploy, library, libraryResource, load, lock, mail, milestone, node, parallel, podTemplate, powershell, properties, publishChecks, publishHTML, pwd, pwsh, readFile, readTrusted, resolveScm, retry, script, setGitHubPullRequestStatus, sh, slackSend, slackUploadFile, slackUserIdFromEmail, slackUserIdsFromCommitters, sleep, stage, stash, step, svn, timeout, timestamps, tm, tool, unarchive, unstable, unstash, validateDeclarativePipeline, waitUntil, warnError, withContext, withCredentials, withDockerContainer, withDockerRegistry, withDockerServer, withEnv, withGradle, wrap, writeFile, ws] or symbols [GenericTrigger, Number, Open, all, allBranchesSame, allOf, allowRunOnStatus, always, ant, antFromApache, antOutcome, antPath, antTarget, any, anyOf, apiToken, architecture, archiveArtifacts, artifactManager, asIsGITScm, authorizationMatrix, batchFile, bitbucket, bitbucketBranchDiscovery, bitbucketForkDiscovery, bitbucketPublicRepoPullRequestFilter, bitbucketPullRequestDiscovery, bitbucketSshCheckout, bitbucketTagDiscovery

I have installed Kubernetes Plugin and added credentials.Any Idea?

Mark Waite

Dec 17, 2020, 10:59:41 AM12/17/20
to Jenkins Users
Are you sure that you have the Kubernetes CLI plugin installed?  https://plugins.jenkins.io/kubernetes-cli/

anilkumar panditi

Dec 18, 2020, 3:28:09 AM12/18/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi Mark
i have installed kubernetes-cli an dit worked.Thank you

gizem tekiner

Jul 21, 2023, 10:08:26 AM7/21/23
to Jenkins Users

Hi,

I have the same issue. I have installed kubernetes-cli; even i uninstalled and installed the pugin again. Still does not work for me.

Could you please help me? Best regards

On build log:

Also: org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.actions.ErrorAction$ErrorId: 04309c70-2416-4c88-a8c6-283c2f844814 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No such DSL method 'kubernetesDeploy' found among steps

Here is the list of my enabled plugins :

Mark Waite

Jul 21, 2023, 10:19:40 AM7/21/23
to Jenkins Users
On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:08:26 AM UTC-6 Gizem wrote:

Hi,

I have the same issue. I have installed kubernetes-cli; even i uninstalled and installed the pugin again. Still does not work for me.

Could you please help me? Best regards

On build log:

Also: org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.actions.ErrorAction$ErrorId: 04309c70-2416-4c88-a8c6-283c2f844814 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No such DSL method 'kubernetesDeploy' found among steps

Unfortunately, you do not have the same issue.  The message "no such DSL method 'withKubeConfig'" can be solved by installing the Kubernetes CLI plugin.  You've done that.  The message "no such DSL method 'kubernetesDeploy'" cannot be solved by installing any plugin that is known to the Jenkins Pipeline steps reference.  There is no active plugin that provides the method "kubernetesDeploy".

A 'kubernetesDeploy' step was provided by the Kubernetes Continuous Deploy plugin but that plugin has been suspended from distribution due to an unresolved remote code execution vulnerability.  Refer to https://www.jenkins.io/security/advisory/2022-08-23/#SECURITY-2448 for the details.

You'll need to find another way perform the desired operation rather than using that Pipeline step.

Mark Waite

gizem tekiner

Jul 22, 2023, 9:56:20 AM7/22/23
to Jenkins Users
Thank you so much sir for your quick response.
Best Regards