workflow Jira -> Jenkins

Renato Goncalves (rengonca)

Nov 27, 2019, 8:54:28 AM11/27/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

I am drafting a high-level workflow diagram that shows how to achieve a “more software development” oriented version of CI/CD.

My goal is to show the interoperability between Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, AWX , F5, etc.

How JIRA approvals will play a part in the process, how we recommend attributing changes back to approved JIRA tickets, and how the pipeline can align with maintenance windows as well as limited regional/global deployments.

Do you have any material with a focus on best practices, like ppt presentation, plans, demos, etc. that could help me with that?

Regards

Renato Goncalves