Re: Resolving artifacts of a maven project in Jenkins to a freestyle project of the same server.

Sai Gardas

Apr 3, 2017, 11:16:02 AM4/3/17
to Jenkins Users
Hello all!

I'm trying to resolve the artifacts from an artifactory repo into a jenkins job which is not the source of the artifacts.

I tried to use the copy-artifacts plugin to copy the artifacts from the other job, it actually gets all the path of the directories
 'com/<org>/samples/project_name-in-SCM/buildnumber#/artifact.zip and the pom',

However, I just need specific version artifact.zip, to be downloaded or copied which will be specified as a parameter in the build.

So I looked up on resolving the artifacts from a repository into a jenkins job space, and it is specified in Jenkins that it needs an Artifactory Pro, to download the artifacts, fif it is not a maven project.We dont use an Artifactory Pro.

Is there any best practice which can be put in place here.

Thanks in advance
Sai