Adding UI Action to a Job with pipeline

Carles Capdevila Tejada

Apr 12, 2018, 10:53:25 AM4/12/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi there,

I'd like the "Build Now" button back in the parameterized pipeline job (the original "Build Now" button changes into "Build with parameters").

So the question is:
Is it possible to add a "Build Now" button by attaching an Action to the Job from within the pipeline itself?

I mean something like:
currentBuild.rawBuild.addOrReplaceAction(new BuildNowAction(env.JOB_URL))

I've added actions from a pipeline before, but they had no UI repercussion; and AFAIK UI Actions need .jelly files to render the UI. So far I haven't been able to find anyone else trying to add "UI" actions from pipeline.

Thank you very much for your attention.