How to get hudson.security.ArtifactsPermission work properly.

shivam pokhriyal

Jul 13, 2020, 10:12:36 AM7/13/20
to Jenkins Users
I set this permission from the jenkins scripts console as :
System.setProperty("hudson.security.ArtifactsPermission", "true")

But after doing this I'm not able to see any artifacts in any of the jenkins jobs(even with authenticated user).

I thought that after adding this permission a new security rule will come up in the role based strategy or somewhere else. But I can't find anything.

Can anyone let me know how to use this properly? Basically I want to allow artifacts access to anonymous users.