problem in 1 project and 2 either files need to send if changes detected

Axl Kersillian

Oct 13, 2016, 4:51:14 AM10/13/16
to Jenkins Users
Hello guys,

I'll explain first,
I have a project name testProj.
Under workspace I have commons, repository, service, resource, web.
The files I need to deploys are resource.jar and web.jar but both resource and web also depends on the commons, repository and service.

Source Code Management:
using Git and the repository URL is ssh://git****linode.com:2122/home/git/testProj/
Branch Specifier: */master

Build trigger
Poll SCM H/1 * * * * (to run every minute)

build
Invoke Gradle
  Gradle Version: Gradle
  Tasks: build -x test
  Build File: build.gradle

This is the problem I encounter:
They told me when jenkins detect changes in web or resource, the jenkins should automatically build and deploy either resource.jar or web.jar to the server and run..

What I did, but wrong:
1. using SSH2 Easy Plugin to send both file but they said is wrong, because it's related to tester and they will be interrupted, it's supposedly only the changes will be send.
2. I tried create 2 different project for resource and web, but when jenkins detect a file changes in commons, repository and service it will automatically build both project.

What should I do? is there a plugin that can help me?

Axl Kersillian

Oct 13, 2016, 5:05:35 AM10/13/16
to Jenkins Users
i even tried
Root Build script: ${workspace}/resource/ or ${workspace}/web/
it won't work because both build.gradle of resource and web codes are to build commons, repository, service.