copying directories from slave to master

rameshh035

Nov 6, 2017, 7:12:25 AM11/6/17
to Jenkins Users
I have a jenkins job,

slave is on windows
master is on ubuntu

job creates directories in slave machine, i need to copy these directories in master in particular path in build, can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.
Ramesh.

rameshh035

Nov 7, 2017, 1:23:18 AM11/7/17
to Jenkins Users
I got a sloution to copy directories from slave to master  in a particular directory,
I used this plugin https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Copy+To+Slave+Plugin  to copy directories to workspace in master from slave.
Limitation of this plugin is, it copies to workspace not to destination directory.
To overcome from this limitation, i created another job which executes simple copy command which copies directories from workspace to where ever you want.

Please let me know if any better solution is there other than this mentioned above.