Issues with Multibranch Pipeline jobs

Anuradha Mukundan

Sep 25, 2020, 8:26:42 AM9/25/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi,
I am using Jenkins 2.235.1 version, and trying to set up a multibranch pipeline to be built on every branch starting with some prefix and also for every PRs raised against master.

I am seeing two issues currrently:
1. On branch builds, If I force update a commit on the branch by rebasing or adding some changes, my branch job gets disabled and I am not able to build any more from that branch.

2. On PRs, a fresh PR raised against master build is auto triggered in jenkins. but if I add any more commits to the same branch which is in PR, its not been realised and auto trigger does not happen. I have to manually refresh the PR once and trigger build manually in jenkins to get the latest changes built.

Could you help me with solving these issues?

Thanks,
Anuradha