Build Pipeline view incorrect after updating Parameterized Trigger to 2.35.2

Jackson, Randy

Nov 27, 2017, 1:29:04 PM11/27/17
to Jenkins Users

I know I should be upgrading to the new pipeline as code, but for now, we are still using the Build Pipeline for most of our jobs.

Recently on our DEV Jenkins environment I updated the Parameterized Trigger plugin to 2.35.2.  This caused issues with the pipeline view where it now is showing 2 of each of the downstream jobs.

This is how it looks before updating, which is what I would expect to see:

This is how it looks after updating:

Note there are two Test1 and two Test2 boxes

I think it might be related to how the first job now shows Subprojects and Downstream Projects.

Before:

And after upgrading:

The solution for now is downgrading the Parameterized trigger plugin to 2.35.1, but this should be looked into.

Thanks,

Randy

This email is intended solely for the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or contain privileged information. Review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email by anyone other than an intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. While precautions have been taken to help ensure no computer viruses are present, there is a risk whenever transmitting emails or downloading attachments. The sender will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any malware in this communication or for improper or incomplete transmission of its contents or for any delay in its receipt.