Blue Ocean not loading

John

Jan 19, 2018, 1:51:33 PM1/19/18
to Jenkins Users
My current work environment is Centos with no network connection. I had to install Jenkins on a separate Windows machine to pull all the plugins and dependencies. Blue Ocean starts up fine in Windows so I copied the entire plugins folder into the Linux system.

Jenkins installs everything with no errors but Blue Ocean won't load. Clicking on the link just takes me to a white page with a blue progress bar above. It stops at around 90%. I don't see any errors in the "All Jenkins Logs". What other logs or resource can I look at to troubleshoot this?

Jenkins 2.89.2
Blue Ocean 1.4.0

Victor Martinez

Jan 19, 2018, 2:27:09 PM1/19/18
to Jenkins Users
Quick one, did you open the devtools of your browser and saw any javascript errors or whatsoever?

John

Jan 19, 2018, 2:42:28 PM1/19/18
to Jenkins Users
I opened up the error console and there are a lot of css errors, declaration dropped. Such as: error parsing background image, display, flex wrap, align items. I am running on a locked down system with Firefox 10. I am wondering if that's the problem.

Daniel Beck

Jan 19, 2018, 3:40:40 PM1/19/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 19. Jan 2018, at 20:42, John <jt1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am running on a locked down system with Firefox 10

It should come as no surprise that a six year old browser is no longer supported by a component entirely based on modern web technology.