the older builds for windows and mac

Masaru Tsuchiyama

Oct 31, 2017, 8:46:20 AM10/31/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi

There are many older builds for redhat rpm.
But only the lastest build is available for windows and mac.

Could you make the older builds for them available?

Regards.
Masaru

Daniel Beck

Nov 2, 2017, 1:58:45 PM11/2/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 31. Oct 2017, at 13:46, Masaru Tsuchiyama <m.tm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Could you make the older builds for them available?

See http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/ for the list.

Masaru Tsuchiyama

Nov 2, 2017, 8:09:14 PM11/2/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Beck

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the reply.

I googled how to show the files in reverse chronological order,
and found it.

F.Y.I

For example, the binaries for Windows are available at
http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/windows/

If we add ?C=M&O=D to the end of the URL
like http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/windows/?C=M&O=D ,
the files are displayed in reverse chronological order.

See https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/mod_autoindex.html#query

Regards.
Masaru

Daniel Beck

Nov 2, 2017, 8:16:28 PM11/2/17
to Jenkins Users

> On 3. Nov 2017, at 01:08, Masaru Tsuchiyama <m.tm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If we add ?C=M&O=D to the end of the URL

The column headers are clickable links that do this for you.

Masaru Tsuchiyama

Nov 2, 2017, 8:35:52 PM11/2/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Beck
Hi Daniel,