Get Pipeline Stage Details in another Plugin

閲覧: 21 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Sourabh Jain

未読、
2020/10/26 11:30:252020/10/26
To: Jenkins Users
Hi Team,

I am a maintainer of SumoLogic-Publisher plugin.

Currently, I am using pipeline stage view plugin to get the Pipeline Stage information, but seems like it provides data without any processing (like duration of a main stage is not calculated based on all internal parallel stages).

Is there another plugin that can be used to get the pipeline stage information. I like the FlowGraphTable from the workflow-support-plugin which provides a better visualisation of the pipeline stages. Is there an example or way to integrate with FlowGraphTable?
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件