How to combine multiple build started Jenkins messages into one email

1 view

Kamesh Velu

Jun 12, 2019, 1:58:54 PM6/12/19
to Jenkins Users
Hi,
I am using Jenkins, Gerrit and repo for my project. Often times I make code changes that span across git repositories (all managed through repo). When I submit a CL it triggers multiple Jenkins jobs (pre-submits, cross reference checks, linters...) which sends flurry of build started emails and finally one email with +/-verified status. Wondering if it is possible to combine all the build started emails into one (just like the final verified status email)

Thanks