https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/: Certificate problem ?

Martin Jost

Nov 9, 2020, 10:09:21 AM11/9/20
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

I have problem accessing the Jenkins bug tracker. I get complains about the certificate:
Firefox (78.4.0 ESR, Windows):
"Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to issues.jenkins-ci.org. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details."
Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

Chrome: Version 86.0.4240.183 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Fails for the Company firewall.

When I tried my private computer, I got a "Connection refused" from Firefox.

Is there a problem with current Firefox and the certificate ? Or do I need to check closer on my side ?

Regards

Martin

Mark Waite

Nov 9, 2020, 10:18:47 AM11/9/20
to Jenkins Users
The Jenkins Jira server is in a maintenance window now.  We're upgrading to Jira 8 and moving the hosting of the Jira server to a server maintained by the Linux Foundation.

Maintenance window is scheduled to end at 18:00 UTC.

Mark Waite

Nov 9, 2020, 10:26:05 AM11/9/20
to Jenkins Users

mj1414...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 10:29:38 AM11/9/20
to Jenkins Users
Thanks Mark !
Haven't seen the announcement (my fault) and the problem looked like a certificate issue.
Martin