Send jenkins log to nexus

Ravindra verma

May 13, 2020, 4:55:15 AM5/13/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi Experts,

Is there any way we can send jenkins output  in the nexus so we can keep track record of builds .

Thanks
Ravindra Verma

Dirk Heinrichs

May 13, 2020, 5:28:13 AM5/13/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Am Mittwoch, den 13.05.2020, 01:55 -0700 schrieb Ravindra verma:

Is there any way we can send jenkins output  in the nexus so we can keep track record of builds .

You can configure each job individually as to how long it should keep its logs (or how many of them). If that isn't enough, you can write a postbuild Groovy script to capture the log and do with it whatever you want.

HTH...

Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs
Senior Systems Engineer, Delivery Pipeline